The State Bank of India (SBI) on Thursday announced the results for the clerk 2016 mains (Phase II) examination 2016 for recruitment of junior associates (customer support and sales) and junior agricultural associates (clerical cadre) on its official website.
The state-run bank has also declared the result of candidates who appeared in a special recruitment drive for Tura (Meghalaya) and Kashmir valley as well as Ladakh regions.
Those who appeared in another special recruitment drive to fill backlog vacancies in Schedules Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Class, persons with disability and ex-servicemen categories can also check their results.
Steps to check results on official website:
1) Click on the link leading to the ‘career’ section
2) Go to latest announcements and click on first dot at bottom
3) There are three links below the preliminary exam results list: a) Final result junior associates - regular and backlog vacancies b) Final results junior agricultural associates, c) Final result junior associates (special drive for Tura (Meghalaya)/Kashmir valley/Ladakh
4) Click on appropriate link
5) A PDF file with roll numbers of successful candidates will be displayed
6) Save file on computer and take a print-out for future reference
The main examination was conducted on June 25 and 26.
The selection of the candidates is provisional and subject to:
i) Qualifying the proficiency test in local language(s)
ii) Fulfilment of eligibility criteria/conditions as prescribed
iii) Correctness of information given by the candidate at the time of registration.
The bank has said the marks obtained by candidates in the main examination will be declared soon.
Note: Visit SBI’s official website for latest news and updates.