SBI clerk 2016 main (phase II) exam results under process: Notification
The State Bank of India’s (SBI) junior associates (customer support and sales) and junior agricultural associates (clerical cadre) recruitment main (Phase II) examination 2016 results are still under process.education Updated: Sep 09, 2016 16:34 IST
The State Bank of India (SBI) has said it is processing the results for clerk 2016 main (Phase II) examination 2016 to recruit junior associates (customer support and sales) and junior agricultural associates (clerical cadre).
The state-run bank issued a notification on its website on Wednesday to make the announcement about the exam that was conducted on June 25 and June 26.
A large number of candidates appeared in the exams that were conducted to recruit 18,000 junior associates and junior agricultural associates.
Steps to check results after they are declared:
1) Go to the official website
2) Click on the link leading to the ‘career’ section
3) Go to latest announcements and click on the eighth dot at the bottom
4) Then click on the link for main exam result to go to the login page
5) Enter required details like registration/roll number and password/date of birth
6) Click on login
7) Result will be displayed on the screen
Candidates who clear the main examination will be called for an interview. The final merit will be prepared on the basis of the candidates’ performance in the main examination as well as the interview.