SBI PO exam 2016: Call letters released, download them now
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the call letters of candidates who have cleared the Probationary Officers (PO) main examination 2016.education Updated: Aug 24, 2016 17:24 IST
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the call letters of candidates who have cleared the Probationary Officers (PO) main examination 2016.
The call letters will be available for download until September 11, 2016. Candidates can download their call letters by visiting the state-run bank’s official website.
Here’s how you can download your call letters:
1) Go to the official website
2) Click on the link ‘Careers’
3) Click on the sixth dot in the latest announcements section
4) Click on the link for ‘Call letter for GD-interview Phase III’ to go to the login page
5) Enter the registration no/roll no and password/date of birth in dd-mm-yy format at the required places
6) Enter the captcha code in the box given below
7) Login to download the call letter
8) Take a printout
Or click hereto directly go to the login page.
The bank announced the results of PO main examination on August 19. Group discussion and interview will begin from September 1, 2016.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the main examination (objective and descriptive), and group discussion and interview. Preliminary exam marks will not be considered.
Candidates will have to qualify in the main exam (Phase 2) as well as in the group discussion and interview (Phase 3). Marks obtained by candidates in the written test (out of 250 marks) will be converted to 75 and marks secured in group discussion and interview (out of 50 marks) to 25.
The final merit list will be made after aggregating the converted marks out of 100 for each category. The selection will be made on the basis of merit in each category.