The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Tuesday announced the result of the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 (CGLE) Tier-I on its website .
Candidates who have cleared the Tier-I exam will be allowed to sit in the Tier-II exam that would be tentatively held between November 30 and December 2.
The commission has also published category-wise details of candidates who have qualified for Tier-II and cut-off applied for each category as well as those who have qualified for Paper-III (statistics). A category-wise break-up of candidates who cleared Paper-IV (general studies finance and economics) of Tier-II has also been provided.
On the basis of CGL (Tier-I) Examination, 2016, number of candidates who have provisionally qualified for different papers of Tier-II are:
Paper-I and II: 1,49,319 (Total candidates)
Paper-III: 28,234 (only for posts of junior statistical officer (Grade-II)/Compiler)
Paper-IV: 45,293 (only for the posts of assistant audit officer in CAG)
Steps to check result:
1) Go to SSC’s official website
2) Click on link for ‘Declaration of Result of Combined Graduate Level (Tier 1) Examination, 2016’
3) A PDF page with list of candidates who have qualified for Tier-II exam will appear
4) List has serial number, candidate’s name, roll number and category
5) A PDF page containing result at the bottom of the page is also been made available
The SSC has also released a write-up explaining details about the exam and can be seen below the results on this page.
The admission certificate of the qualified candidates will be uploaded on the SSC websites of the respective regional offices approximately 10 days before the Tier-II exam is conducted.
Note: Please check the SSC’s website for more details.