SSC CGLE 2016 notification: Deadline to raise objection extended again
The Staff Selection Commission issued a notification on Friday saying that the commission is extending the time for raising objection against answer keys to the CGL Tier I Examination, 2016.education Updated: Sep 30, 2016 15:04 IST
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) said on Thursday the time for raising objections against answer keys to the CGL Tier I Examination, 2016, has been further extended by a day.
“Some candidates, who appeared in CGLE 2016 and had made payment to register their challenges up to 5pm on 26.9.2016, but could not register their challenges up to 5pm on 29.9.2016 are now being provided further extension of time up to 6pm on 30.9.2016 to register their challenge against the fee paid by them,” the commission said in a notification.
On Monday, the SSC said candidates could raise objections from 10am on September 28 to 5pm on September 29. Before that, candidates had time until 5pm on Monday or September 26 to raise their objections.
The SSC had released the candidates’ response sheets along with the correct answers for the CGL Tier I exam last week.
Steps to check response sheet, correct answers and submit representations:
1) Log on to the commission’s website
2) Click on the link, ‘CGL Examination 2016 - Notice for candidates’ response sheet, correct answer and submission of representations
3) Click on the link at the bottom of the page, ‘Link for candidates’ response sheet, correct answer and submission of representations’
4) Click on ‘Click here’ on the new page that opens to go to the login page
5) Log in with required details (roll number and name)
Or click here to directly go to the login page.
Note: For the latest news and updates visit SSC’s official website.