The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Monday published the marks of Paper I for both qualified and disqualified candidates, who appeared in the examination for recruitment of sub-inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and assistant sub-inspectors in the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Examination, 2016.
Candidates can check their marks on SSC’s official website .
Steps to check marks:
1) Go to the official website
2) Click on the link for marks on the top of the page
3) Click on link for marks given on the top extreme right of the new page that opens
4) List of candidates with their roll number, name, category, gender and marks will be displayed on the screen
5) List has been prepared in roll number order
6) You can take a printout for future reference
Or click here to directly go to the marks page.
The SSC declared the revised results of Paper I of the reexamination on July 28. Earlier, the commission withdrew Paper I results on July 21 after declaring it on July 20 over discrepancies caused by a system error.
Around 240,000 candidates appeared for the reexamination conducted on June 4, 5, 6, 7 and 11.
Candidates who have qualified in Paper I will have to take physical endurance test (PET)/medical examination. Only those who clear these tests will be allowed to appear in Paper II.
Note: For details, visit the SSC website.