The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) on Friday released the preliminary answer keys of written exam for Group-II services, in the government, held on November 11 and November 13, 2017. Almost 8 lakh candidates had applied in response to the recruitment notification for 1,032 posts by the commission.
Steps to check the answer keys of the written exam:
1) Go to TSPSC’s official website
2) Click on the ‘Group II keys’
3) Click on link for ‘answer keys of any of the four papers as desired’ on the new page that opens
4) A pdf page containing answer keys for all the series of question paper for that exam will appear
5) Check the answer keys
6) Download them and take a printout
Or click on the links below to check answer keys:
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
Paper-II: History, Polity and Society
Paper-III: Economy and Development
Paper -IV: Telangana Movement and State Formation
The commission has also issued a write-up along with the answer keys stating that the objections can be raised online in English language by the candidates to the answer keys between December 5 and 14, 2016 only through TSPSC’s official website.
Objections raised after the due date or through e-mails, personal representations or any other mode will not be considered.
The commission has also asked the candidates to quote only authentic or official resources in support of their objections.