The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) on Wednesday released the answer keys of the Lecturer GIC Screening examination 2012, Shiksha Vibhag Uttar Pradesh (advt No. 06/2012-13) on its official website. The answer keys will be available for viewing until December 19, 2016. The examination was held on June 14, 2015 in seven subjects. The seven subjects are: 1) Mathematics 2) Biology 3) Urdu 4) Geography 5) Commerce 6) Economics 7) Logic.
Steps to check the answer keys:
1) Visit UPPSC’s official website
2) Click on the link ‘answer keys’
3) Click on the link for answer key of the subject required
4) There are four sets of answer key for each subject
5) Click on the particular set for which you want to see the answer key
5) Take a printout for future reference
Or click here to go directly to the answer keys page of different subjects.
Candidates can send their representations against the answer keys from December 15 at the commission’s office. Representations received after December 20, 2016, will not be considered.
UPPSC has also issued a write-up about the answer keys, which can be viewed on the commission’s website or below the story here.
Note: Please visit UPPSC’s official website for details and latest updates.