Actor Celina Jaitly, who recently made headlines with her engagement to Dubai-based hotelier Peter Haag, faced fire a few days back, quite literally. In the middle of the night, this doe-eyed beauty woke up to the loud and frantic barks of her dog, Gooblee. The sexy siren was shocked to discover that the massive television set in her room had burst into flames, spreading smoke all over the house! Instead of screaming like heroines in films, however, the brave actor sprung across the room to unplug the main switch immediately. She escaped this life threatening situation narrowly, as the screen was just a few inches away from her bed!