On Tuesday, a slipper came Suresh Kalmadi’s way. Then came the Twitter jibes...
* Slipper to Kalmadi: If karma doesn’t hit you, I will
* Thrower alleges that Kalmadi has stolen first slipper of the pair. Uska chappal koi lauta do
* Police have arrested the man who threw a slipper at Kalmadi but missed. He might get a 2nd chance to use the other if they are put in same cell
* So finally Kalmadi got hit by a chappal ... c’mon, let’s give him a Commonwealth shoe at least!
* Slippery road ahead for Suresh Kalmadi. Someone threw a slipper at him in court. A Raja wears slippers, too, watch out!
* That was a high five on his face!
* Just when the guy got to hitting him, he realised it’s not hard enough
* Did Kalmadi take that slipper too?
* And Kalmadi thought only he was good at shoe-sha!
* So, will chappal throwing be seen as a competitive sport at the next Commonwealth Games? Fingers crossed!
* Sole therapy might just set Kalmadi right
* Wonder what bank account he will keep this chappal in!
* Even the slipper winced at the thought of hitting Kalmadi.