Jennifer Lawrence starrer The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has become the top Thanksgiving title of all time after making a collection of $110.2 million in the second consecutive week at the US box office.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the record-breaking movie was followed by Disney's animated movie Frozen, which has earned $93 million at the box office.
Both films bested the previous Thanksgiving record holder, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone that grossed $57.5 million in 2001 over a three-day period.
Top 10 box office earners are:
1. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - $110.2 million
2. Frozen - $93.0 million
3. Thor: The Dark World - $15.5 million
4. The Best Man Holiday - $11.1 million
5. Homefront - $9.8 million
6. Delivery Man - $9.7 million
7. The Book Thief - $6.4 million
8. Black Nativity - $5.0 million
9. Philomena - $4.6 million
10. Last Vegas - $3.8 million