J Lo, ex hubby Marc Anthony fight over her beau | entertainment | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Oct 21, 2017-Saturday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

J Lo, ex hubby Marc Anthony fight over her beau

Marc Anthony has apparently refused to shoot scenes with Jennifer Lopez for their Latin talent show after a massive argument over her new 24-year-old toyboy.

entertainment Updated: Dec 08, 2011 19:28 IST

Marc Anthony has apparently refused to shoot scenes with Jennifer Lopez for their Latin talent show after a massive argument over her new 24-year-old toyboy, according to reports.



The pair had gone to Puerto Rico together last month to shoot sequences for Q’Viva! The Chosen, their multi-country take on the reality competition format.



Despite having split since conceiving the show, on that trip they seemed amicable and were determined to continue the project as a team.



However, since the emergence of Lopez’ relationship with back-up dancer Casper Smart, including taking him on a holiday with their twins, they have not been spotted together.



Instead, Lopez has been shooting the show in various Latin American countries without Anthony.



After a couple of days in Peru, she was pictured arriving in Chile with Smart.



http://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/HTEditImages/Images/jennifer-lopez-casper.jpg



Anthony is said to have refused to work with her after the pair had a show down last week while she was in Morocco with the dancer.



"Marc and J Lo had a tense conference call while she was in Morocco," the Daily Mail quoted a source as telling America’s Star magazine.



"Inevitably, the discussion boiled down to her new boyfriend (Smart) and Marc made the decision not to work with Jennifer last week as a result," the source said.



He is believed to have waited until she was in the air and on her way to Peru to call Pop Idol creator Simon Fuller, who is also behind their show, to inform him that he was considering quitting for good.



When he spoke to Fuller, Anthony reportedly said the reason he was not travelling to the two countries was "quite simply, J Lo - I can’t work with her."



"It’s his Latin pride. It’s been severely dented,’ another person close to Anthony said.



"Discussions are now underway to resurrect his involvement in the show. Millions of dollars are on the line and producers are desperate to soothe the tension between their two stars," the source added.



After seven years of marriage, Lopez and Anthony announced they were splitting up in July.