Just don’t do it
We bring you the best of the jokes doing the rounds on the Tiger Woods affair scandal.entertainment Updated: Dec 03, 2009 17:46 IST
It’s a swing and a miss for ace golfer Tiger Woods. Ever since he suffered a car crash in his backyard and later admitted to cheating on his wife, he has become the butt of jokes on several forums.
T-shirts available online that ridicule the golfer with funny slogans have become a rage overnight. Status messages on Facebook, SMSes as well as updates on Twitter are all targetting him.
We pick the funniest gems for you...
* Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.
* What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.
* Tiger admitted this crash was the closest shave he's ever had. So Gillette has dropped his contract.
* The only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife.
* Might have been worse Tiger, you could have lost your putter!
* What course gives Tiger the most trouble? Ans: Intercourse
* If only Tiger had hit a mailbox and stop sign as well, he could have completed the Grand Slam!
* You usually find a tree in Woods, Tiger's wife found a Woods in a tree
* It's a publicity stunt for his new DVD release “Crouching Tiger, hidden hydrant”.
* Nike wants to drop their endorsement, apparently Tiger’s balls go eveywhere
* Difference between golf and driving a car? In golf, Tiger can stay out of the trees.
-Compiled by Namya Sinha
The latest on the story
Tiger Woods, world's richest sportsperson, admitted on Wednesday to having had affairs outside of marriage. Woods, 33, has been holed up inside his luxury mansion in Florida since the controversy began after he suffered a car crash outside his home. His PGA rivals and the brands he endorses promise to back him up in this crisis.