Kylie Minogue’s Agent Provocateur lingerie advert has been named the ‘Sexiest Advert Ever’. The advert features the Aussie singer riding a mechanical bull in her sexy underwear, reports the News of the World. The saucy ad, called Proof, caused a bit of a stir when it was released in 2001.
In second place is the classic 1980’s Flake advert and in third place is Dita Von Teese’s Science of Sexy commercials for Wonderbra. Charlize Theron’s Martini ad came fourth while the Lynx Spray More Get More promo rounded off the top five.
The top ten sexiest adverts ever are:
1. Kylie Minogue’s Agent Provocateur ''Proof''
2. 1980’s Flake advert
3. Dita Von Teese’s Science of Sexy commercials for Wonderbra
4. Charlize Theron’s Martini ad
5. The Lynx Spray More Get More promo
6. Kate Moss’s Agent Provocateur commercial
7. The 1980’s Pretty Polly advert
8. The Victoria Secret’s ad – with Dylan
9. A naughty Ann Summer’s commercial and
10. A Victoria Secret’s Angels special