The Los Angeles Police Department is treating King of Pop Michael Jackson's death as homicide, a media report said Wednesday.
The entertainment website TMZ.com citing "multiple law enforcement sources" said evidence points to Propofol, an anesthesia, as the primary cause of the pop star's death. Vials of Propofol were found in Jackson's home after he died.
The law enforcement sources said there is "plenty of powerful evidence" linking doctor Conrad Murray as the person who gave Propofol to Jackson.
Meanwhile, never-before-seen footage of the 1984 Pepsi commercial where a faulty pyrotechnic caught Michael Jackson's hair on fire has just been released, according to the website.
The gossip blogosphere says this could be what instigated Jackson's widely reported painkiller addiction.