Hollywood celebrities Rihanna, Jessica Alba and Jennifer Aniston have been recognised for their fashion statement by
magazine in its annual best dressed list.
hitmaker who is known for her eccentric dressing sense was awarded 'The Daring Diva'.
However, Rihanna wasn't the only star to be given a fashion nod by the magazine, with the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Alba and Gwen Stefani also picking up awards, reports
Actress Alba won 'The Mix Master' title for her ability to look fashion-forward both on and off the red carpet, while Stefani who is mother of two sons was awarded 'The Hip Mom' and Aniston was named 'The American Classic'.
Prince William's girlfriend Kate Middleton won over judges for "always looking chic and refined", and was awarded 'The Princess in Waiting' accolade.
People Magazine's 2010 Best Dressed awards list:
1) Zoe Saldana - The Red Carpet Queen
2) Gwen Stefani - The Hip Mom
3) Rihanna - The Daring Diva
4) Diane Kruger - The Runway Renegade
5) Lea Michele - The Newbie
6) Olivia Palermo - The Uptown Girl
7) Jessica Alba - The Mix Master
8) Jennifer Aniston - The American Classic
9) Rachel Bilson - The Denim Darling
10) Kate Middleton - The Princess in Waiting