Alia Bhatt and Parineeti Chopra, the brightest of the current crop of newcomers in Bollywood, will appear on the finale of Karan Johar's popular show. We list five reasons why they might make the episode a memorable one.
1. Could Alia actually be dating Varun? Though we should not take things discussed over Koffee seriously, we are looking forward to Karan Johar quizzing Alia Bhatt about good friend and Hero of the moment Varun Dhawan. We'll also keep an eye on Alia, if there's a blush to go with the revelation.
2. Will Parineeti settle her score with Alia? Parineeti Chopra and Alia Bhatt don't consider each other competition. Parineeti even declared Alia the next superstar. But we must not forget the Highway actor's snide remark about Parineeti Chopra's style sense. Though the Hasee Toh Phasee girl brushed it off saying she actually needs the advice, we wonder if she's looking forward to settle the score with Alia this time!
3. How they will rate each other: We know KJo and his naughty tricks. He loves the rating game. We wonder if he'll ask the two friends to rate each other on acting skills vis-à-vis other actresses. Post that, Parineeti might not call Alia the next superstar.
4. Parineeti's dream man? Though the actress has denied dating Maneesh Sharma, there is a possibility of Johar teasing the woman about her alleged lover. Keep your ears and eyes wide open.
5. Who'd be the bakra? Remember how Deepika-Sonam went berserk pulling Ranbir Kapoor's leg in one of the seasons and gave tabloids reams and reams of food for gossip. These girls, who are apparently good friends, might target somebody on the show (we're only speculating). That's something we can watch out for.
Discussing the promo
Karan Johar: Parineeti, how will you react if a senior actor made a pass at you?
Parineeti: Depends on who he was.
Karan Johar: Saif Ali Khan.
Parineeti: Yes to everything.
Karan Johar: Alia, you have a sense of possessiveness for Sidharth and Varun. So when these boys walk with Parineeti, what will be your reaction.
Alia Bhatt: I know they love me more than Parineeti.