5 ways to play up your LBD
Designer Azeem khan suggests five ways in which you can jazz up your wardrobe staple — the little black dress (LBD).fashion and trends Updated: Nov 13, 2012 01:13 IST
Designer Azeem khan suggests five ways in which you can jazz up your wardrobe staple — the little black dress (LBD).
1. A chunky crystal and metal necklace adds instant pizzazz. Try a big, bold pair of earrings or a bunch of colourful bracelets. You could also add a simple brooch, a wide belt or a jewelled headband.
2. Throw on a colourful cardigan or pashmina. A lace or embroidered shrug adds glamour.
3. A clutch is very dressy, while a cross-body bag is a more bohemian look. Fuchsia or sunflower yellow shoulder bags can funk up the look.
4. A red high heel diamante stiletto works wonders. For a more conservative look, wear ballerinas.
5. Make-up restricted to a smoky eye with a tint of coloured eye shadow gives your face a fresh look.