It’s not every day that you see the stars take over in all their glamorous glory. As the city revs up for Hindustan Times Delhi’s Most Stylish 2015, the biggest style awards in the country, we are excited to share with our readers, our grandBollywood connect!
Our exclusive list of trendsetters, who will be attending our style awards this year, not only exude charisma and class, but, they are also known for turning up the tempo when it comes to looking effortlessly stylish at all times.
There’s hardly an inspiration like Bollywood when it comes to enduring, classic style. From the 60s that were high on flower power to the sparkly disco-era of the 80s — each decade has given us fashion food for thought. Today, this power of Bollywood fashion stands strong as ever. Our style fête celebrates the glamour that continues to inspire generations.
And, when the stars themselves are excited to be a part of the glam high night, the awards become even more special. While the ever-charming khiladi of fitness and fashion, Akshay Kumar, was heavily tied up with work, he gladly agreed to be a part of our exclusive gala, along with his better half and the stunning and graceful Twinkle Khanna. Actor-singer Ali Zafar, also a winner at the Mumbai edition of the awards this year, was also delighted with his double victory, as he welcomed the award from Delhi’s style circuit.
As we continue to look up to Bollywood for timeless style inspiration, let’s raise a toast to these graceful and style mavericks who are on our list of winners this year.
Get set for the only style oscars of its kind, and keep watching this space for more buzz from the event. Here’s to unfading, timeless style!
* Jacqueline Fernandez: Jacqueline surely knows how to rock the most contrasting styles without much fuss. From casual denim teamed with tees to dramatic, high-end couture — her style is always fun, chic and fresh.
* Priyanka Chopra: An inspiration to millions of style renegades, Priyanka clubs red carpet sophistication and practicality with ease. Be it a glam sheath or an outré cut-out gown, the stunning actor confidently turns fashion rules on their heads.
* Anil Kapoor: He is unmatched when it comes to being suave and effortlessly classy. Veteran actor Anil Kapoor, thus, is our inspiration when it comes to rocking killer aviators and crisper-than-thou tuxedos, with much élan.
* Arjun Kapoor: He’s a young gun who knows how to be comfortable in his own skin. From acing a super casual style that consists of tees and ripped denims to looking dapper in designer suits, Arjun can change the style game in a matter of minutes.
* Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna: Star power is not only about making a mark on the screen, but also about being an inspiration to millions. This couple exudes not only that kind of charisma, but also unfading style. Here’s celebrating the power of two, in true fashion.
* Manish Malhotra: He is the favourite designer of the most fashion forward celebs in Bollywood. And his own style is no less inspiring. Be it classy bandhgalas teamed with pocket squares, or his crisp suits, this ace designer never fails to make heads turn with his impeccable sartorial choices.
* Farhan Akhtar: Acing casual chic in distressed denims and relaxed tees is as much as Farhan’s style forte as looking dapper in a crisp white shirt and smart blazer. The filmmaker-actor is an inspiration for many with his curly locks cut in a short crop that only he can pull off with much class.
* Ali Zafar: The singer-actor knows how to woo the ladies in all his avatars. Be it the handlebar moustache, French beard or the clean-shaven look—he rocks it all with equal ease. The style chameleon’s fashion picks too, match up in diversity.