Easy-to-do glam updos for the bride
Nothing says classy and sexy like a glamorous updo, especially for beauties who are blessed with long, lustrous hair. Taking inspiration from fashion forward celebrities, we have shortlisted two chic and easy-to-do buns for you.fashion and trends Updated: Dec 13, 2014 19:21 IST
Nothing says classy and sexy like a glamorous updo, especially for beauties who are blessed with long, lustrous hair.
Updos make for a comfortable, hassle-free hairstyle for the bride who wants to add that chic edge to her appearance. You can keep updos simple or add a touch of bling with vintage pearl and floral hair pins. Updos are also a very versatile pick, as they look equally stunning whether you team them up with traditional wear or a sexy deep neck gown. Taking inspiration from fashion forward celebrities, we have shortlisted two chic and easy-to-do buns for you.
If you happen to be the lucky diva with naturally thick and long tresses, you wouldn't have to rely on hair extensions to flaunt these trendy hairstyles. With our step-by-step pictorial guide, you can easily be a proud self-styled diva. Go, rock your big day, girl!
* Step 1: Comb your hair well to detangle knots. Make a neat ponytail and set your hair with spray. Divide the ponytail into two neat sections.
* Step 2: Take the bottom section, roll it around the base of the top section and secure it with bobby pins. This becomes the base of your bun.
* Step 3: Make a braid of the top section of your hair. Roll the braided part around your base and secure well with bobby pins. Your braided bun is ready.
* Step1: Make a side parting, dividing the front section of your hair into two parts. Start twisting the front sections. Take a small section each time and twist.
* Step 2: Keep adding more small sections until you reach the nape. Once both sides are twisted, secure with an elastic band.
* Step 3: Take small sections of hair from the ponytail. Keep twisting and pinning the sections separately to create a bun until you have covered the band.