Find out how to accessorise with different piece of clothings.
1. Office time: The right kind of jewellery can add oodles of glamour and style to your most exclusive outfit. At the workplace, it is best to keep it small and delicate. Earrings, chains, bangles, pendants in discreet diamonds, set in gold or platinum look stylish.
2. Daily wear: If you are a simple dresser, avoid large, chunky jewellery. For daily wear, opt for small earrings, delicate chains, an elegant bracelet or even an anklet. Take not more than two or three accessory pieces at one time.
3. Sexy sari: When wearing saris with heavy borders, long chandelier earrings or big studs can give a stunning effect. For simpler saris, thick beaded necklaces with a big diamond centerpiece or smaller diamond earrings look great.
4. Pretty lehengas: When wearing a voluminous lehenga, a thick necklace or choker clubbed with a single studded kada and small earrings look awesome. You can even try out the thick metallic bangles and antique neckpiece for the old glamour feel.
5. Chic and stylish: On western dresses/evening gowns, long layered necklaces, big diamond pendants on long thick chains and a diamond bracelet complete the look.
HTC(With inputs from Mitesh Gajera, Cygnus)