How to wear red lipstick to office
Do you think you can carry red hot lips to office? Here are the tips from experts on how to get the right look without over doing it.fashion and trends Updated: Sep 30, 2010 00:52 IST
Do you think you can carry red hot lips to office? Here are the tips from experts on how to get the right look without over doing it.
1. Red lips: Red lipstick can look right, even in office. A red mouth, with a bit of peach blush and a neutral eye shadow, always looks appropriate.
2. Natural makeup: Simple, clean and natural makeup jelled with muted red lips, says you’re bold, strong and can take charge. Wear red lips for an important meeting or when you want to make a good impression.
3. Don’t overdo: Don’t wear red lips with an abundance of red clothing — it will look jarring.
4. Application: Apply a thick layer of lipstick to the top lip before applying any to the bottom lip. Applying too much to your lower lip will make you look bottom heavy.
5. Matching time: If you want to have the lips and nails red, go for the exact shade of both. Middle-aged women can go for a brownish red shade. Young girls can flaunt the bloody red and maroon red shade.
HTC (inputs: makeup artist Manju Varma)