Want to beat the heat with panache? Step up your casual game in no time by throwing on a hat and a pair of sunnies! Read on for some celeb insights
Ranveer Singh has been spotted in hats time and again, which has us believing the actor carries unfading panache. The Lootera actor has always, without a hitch, managed to steal hearts and attention by donning distinct looks. This time was no different when he picked up a pair of aviators to suit the fedora; teamed along with casuals and a floral blazer. On taking a vote for this avatar, we hear all ‘yeses’!
Varun Dhawan is undoubtedly a very strong chick-magnet and after this avatar, there’s no denying. Sporting a pork pie hat, this Student Of The Year has very handsomely pulled off this guise with a pair of stunna-shades. His sense of la mode adds oodles of uber-cool quotient.
While his wife is a superstar hairstylist, Farhan Akhtar is no less of a style icon himself. He took his leisure-wear to the next level with this pork pie hat and large-framed sunnies. The result: instantly dapper.
Freshness to the eye is when we spot Zayed Khan after long, that too looking charming in a summery get-up. The actor looked hot-off-the-press in a soft pink shirt, matching with a panama hat in ivory white and some very vivid sunglasses. Panama hats and shades in softer and basic colours are a hit.
Looks like Loy Mendonsa is growing younger by the year. This S-E-L member gives newbies a dip of heart while looking absolutely dashing in this leather trilby and blue-green mirror glares. We reckon the combo perfectly complements his swag and that beard.
Guide: The right sunnies for different face shapes
* Square shape ( like Enrique Iglesias): Rectangular shaped frames
* Round shape (like Elijah Wood): Large wayfarers
* Oblong shape (like Eminem): Aviators
* Diamond shape (like Dane Cook): Retro, rectangular styles in strong colours
* Oval shape (like Ben Affleck): Multiple styles in large frames.
Quick Tip: The stronger your features, the bigger the frames
Guide: Hats to suit your face structure
* Short, full/round (like Jack Black): Fedora, Gambler, Panama
* Long, thin (like Kiefer Sutherland): Fedora, Homburg, Derby
* Top, heavy (like Jon Favreau): Fedora, Homburg
* Square (like Orlando Bloom): Homburg, Bowler
* Oval (like Jude Law): Multiple hats/almost every style
Quick Tip: A brown or grey fedora complements every face shape, hair colour and complexion