Carrie Fisher's Princess Leia hairdo in the Star Wars movies has been voted as the Most Iconic Screen Hairstyle Of All Time.
The buns, which made Fisher a star overnight, was voted for by 35 per cent of 7,000 movie buffs that were quizzed in the survey by online DVD rental firm Lovefilm.com.
The second spot on the list went to Marge Simpson's towering blue beehive, with 16 percent of people voting for her, reports the Daily Mail.
Close on her heels was Audrey Hepburn's hairdo in Breakfast At Tiffany that came in third, with 13 per cent of the votes.
John Travolta's greased quiff in Grease and Uma Thurman's sleek bob in Pulp Fiction captured the fourth and fifth place respectively.
"So many fashion trends originate in film and hairstyles are no different," the Daily Mail quoted Lovefilm.com spokesman Fliss White, as saying.
The list for the top ten Most Iconic Screen Hairstyle Of All Time as per Lovefilm.com is:
1. Princess Leia’s buns
2. Marge Simpson's blue beehive
3. Audrey Hepburn's hairdo in Breakfast At Tiffany
4. John Travolta's greased quiff in Grease
5. Uma Thurman's sleek bob in Pulp Fiction
6. James Dean’s bouffant
7. Elvis Presley's bouffant in Jailhouse Rock
8. Rita Hayworth's glossy auburn locks in Gilda
9. Elizabeth Taylor's Cleopatra look
10. Sienna Miller as 60s icon Edie Sedgewick