Use of conditioner to hair colours, hairstyling tips for your wedding day
Preparing for your wedding day needs attention, particularly with regard to your hair. Experts give you some tips and mistakes to avoid.fashion and trends Updated: Sep 10, 2016 17:06 IST
All want to look their best on their wedding day. Hence, it is all the more necessary that one chooses a hairstyle carefully. Consult a stylist and don’t go overboard with hair accessories on your wedding day, says an expert. Meha Bhargava, CEO, Styl.Inc Image consulting, points out hairstyling mistakes to avoid on your wedding day:
1) Knowing everything about your hair is the first thing you need to keep in mind while getting a right hair style for that big day. Do not choose the style randomly just because your favourite actress wore the same hair style on her wedding. Know the length and texture of your hair and avoid loud hair colours for the day.
2) You should always speak to the stylist about the hairstyle that would complement your facial structure and can give it a try to see how it looks on you. He is a professional who knows everything about hair and can help you to achieve the desired hairstyle.
3) It is good to get a haircut before the marriage ceremony as it will allow your hair to settle by the wedding day. But be sure to do this at least a few weeks before. Getting a haircut right ahead of the day won’t give them enough time and it becomes very difficult for your stylist to fix tiny hair on hairline which would then get highlighted.
4) Being simple is the key for the perfect hairstyle for the wedding. Go with the accessories that complement your dress. In case you plan on using fresh flowers, then make sure they stay fresh.
5) The styling products are designed to enhance and hold your hairstyle. Overusing of such products would lead to sticky and crunchy hair. And no one likes to have such hair on the wedding day.
6) Using shampoo and hair conditioner on your wedding day is a big no. The shampoo and conditioner make hair soft and silky, making it difficult to style and stay in place.