White shirt is the safest option that can be worn to parties, office meetings, hang-outs, night-outs and simply everywhere. We tell you how to wear it right.
1. Team it with anything: The classic white shirt is versatile and elegant. You can wear it with a suit or a pair of dressy pants, and to every occasion, from a formal business meeting to a more special event.
2. Boardroom white: A crisp suit and tie along with it gets you ready for your board meeting. Here, it’s best paired with slim trousers.
3. Night out: White shirts can be paired with leggings and high heels. Accessories like chunky necklaces and simple pearl earrings go with it. So do black pumps and stilettos.
4. Casual and comfy: When you want to go hang out with friends, pair the white shirt with shorts (for the ladies) or denims, and a pair of flat sandals for that effortless, chilled-out look.
5. On a date: The ladies can pair it with jeans and strappy sandals, along with a few dressy accessories, while men can keep the length short and the cut crisp.
HTC (With inputs from Arrow)