Malaika Arora Khan: At a photography exhibition, Malaika looked chic in a black-and-white crop top, paired with draped palazzo pants.
Priyanka Chopra: The Bollyood actor went retro with a black boxy top paired with polka-dot pants at a recent press meet. A pink pout and ...
Deepika Padukone: She attended an awards show wearing a blue-and-black lace Shehlaa lehenga, bringing a quirky twist to a traditional garment. She finished the look ...
Miranda Kerr: The Australian supermodel gets full marks for her high-waisted white skirt and top combination. A red pout gives it the right oomph.
Jessica Biel: At a recent movie premiere, the Hollywood actor kept the cold at bay as she teamed a thick crop top with a black ...
AnnaSophia Robb: The Hollywood actor was seen at a fashion week in a black-on-black ensemble. The skirt’s high-low hemline added drama to the attire.
Give a makeover to your wardrobe by including summer fashion pieces like cropped tops, sheer maxis and midi skirts.
Anita Dongre, director of Global Desi, suggests outfits to invest in this season:
* Crop top: The most popular outfit of the spring-summer season is the 1990s crop top. It flaunts your midriff well and at the same time ensures that the look remains subtle. One can pair a crop top with almost everything- a skirt or palazzo pants.
Read: Sheer me up
* Sheer maxi: The see-through garment epitomizes downtown cool and the stylish silhouette complements all body types making it a striking statement for summer fashion.
* Jumpsuits: The floral prints and pastel hued jumpsuits are enjoying a major moment in fashion this season. Apart from its figure flattering form and stylish silhouette, the jumpsuit is undeniably practical and exudes an uber-comfortable, high-style statement making it the most coveted item of the season.
* Midi skirts: It is longer than a knee length skirt and shorter than a maxi. The very versatile midi skirt adds a feminine allure to any look. It is best worn with a stylish pair of heels and a fitted crop top.
Read: Keep it hot with shorts this summer
* Printed shorts: Pastel and floral prints are the staple of a warm-weather wardrobe, but as the mercury soars, fashionistas are finding solace in printed shorts. These shorts are as stylish as they are eye-catching and exude summer’s easy vibe.