Wish to hit the beach? Tie a sarong to dress up your swimsuit. Here are two different ways to tie the perfect sarong, reports eonline.com.
1 Tips to tie your sarong to create a one-shoulder dress
* Step one: Hang your sarong vertically and hold on to the top two corners. Make sure you find a sarong that matches your height because you don't want it to be too long or too short.
* Step two: Bring the top two corners over one shoulder and tie into a knot. Tie an additional knot to keep it from coming undone.
* Step three: Gather two more edges at your waist and tie a knot. Again, tie an additional knot to ensure security.
Read: Swimsuit guide | Time to Swim in style
2 Tips to create a halter dress using a sarong
* Step one: Hold the sarong vertically in front of your body. Then tie the top two corners around the back of your neck into a knot. Add an additional knot to create a double knot.
* Step two: Twist your sarong in front to create an opening keyhole. Hold on to each side of the sarong and gather two edges by your waist.
* Step three: Once you have gathered the two edges, begin to wrap them around the back. Tie the two edges into a double knot for security.