Want to flash some skin for a cool shindig without going overboard? A classy dress with cut out design is the perfect choice for you!
From international runways to stylish Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities, cut out numbers seem to be the hottest trend this season. From shoulder slits to clever cuts on the waist and dramatic structured rips on the dress, take your pick from the styles that flatter your best assets. Dresses with peek-a-boo slits on the midriff are a good option if you have a plump midsection. Opt for cotton dresses with triangular cut out on the bosom or midriff if you have a heavier bust. Shoulder slits are the way to go for the not-so-bold divas. So go ahead, shed your inhibitions and cut a pretty picture with this trend!
Get the look right:
1. Choose one area to expose: Don’t go overboard with the cut outs on your outfit. The key is to remain classy. Choose your best asset and flaunt it with tasteful cuts in your outfit. So, choose an area that you are confident with, that could be the back, the sides or the midriff.
2. Perfect the lingerie: Be wary of flaunting without caution! Depending on the cuts on your dress, pick the right bra for yourself. Opt for strapless, underwire bra for dresses with midriff and bosom cuts. Nipple pasties are your best companion when wearing a dress with a daring back cut out. If the love handles and bulges are killing the vibe, just slip on a figure shaper to banish them!
3. Accessorise well: You don’t really need an armful of accessories with this look. A simple pair of ear rings or a statement ring, cuffs, bracelets or a matching clutch is all the adornment you need. Just make a grand entrance in your cut out dress with a girl’s best accessory — a confident smile!
4. Grand grooming is in order: Scaly, flaky skin and unwanted hair are grooming blunders that can mar your look. Exfoliate and moisturise your body well as well as schedule an appointment for waxing before donning a dress with sexy, brutal cut outs.
5. Make up to prep up: Minimal or just one bold statement in your makeup is the way to go with this look. Opt for either bold lips or heavy eye make up. Concealer or a BB cream are enough to give your skin a fresh look.