Love coffee but worried about too much caffeine? Switch to green coffee instead
A new study on green coffee, raw and unroasted coffee beans, shows, it may help with weight loss and offers a series of health benefits.fitness Updated: Aug 01, 2017 10:00 IST
Can’t start your day without a cup of coffee? But worried about the caffeine and calories intake? Well, let your worries take a back seat, as you enjoy a wonderful cup of green coffee. Long-standing health debate on drinking coffee is not unknown to anyone.
But, amidst all these, comes in a new study on green coffee, raw and unroasted coffee beans. Some researches show, green coffee may help with weight loss. In this regard, Greenbrrew, a brand with a new concept to bring a new revolution in coffee industry, has listed the health benefits of green coffee.
1) Rich antioxidant: Green coffee beans are rich in antioxidant, and takes care of our overall health.
2) Boost metabolism: This coffee is a metabolism booster. It increases the Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) of our body to a great extent, which minimises excessive release of glucose from the liver into blood.
3) Burn extra fat: Its beans are loaded with vitamins and minerals; helps in maintaining the levels of nutrients in our body.
4) Diabetes treatment: These green beans are also capable of treating Type 2 Diabetes successfully. Their extract is known to lower high levels of sugar in our bloodstream, while accelerating weight loss.
5) Minimizes level of bad cholesterol: The beans have the capacity to check your Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL) levels, otherwise known as ‘bad cholesterol’ - the main culprit behind cardiovascular disorders.
6) Improve blood circulation: This coffee keep controls your blood pressure, diminishing the risk of strokes, heart failure and chronic renal failure.
7) Boost energy: It is better than the regular coffee, which contains 7-9% caffeine.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more.