Nokia today announced the launch of its NFC enabled Bluetooth Stereo headset, Nokia Luna, in India. Nokia Luna, one of the most instinctively playful headsets from Nokia, features an eye catching design and variety of bright colours. Compatible with any Bluetooth mobile handset, Nokia Luna combines an unique in-ear design and NFC capability.
Nokia Luna is tiny, weighs only 5 grams and comes with extra battery life, offering up to sixty days of standby and eight hours of talk time. It also features voice prompts to alert the user of battery life and walk them through pairing with a non-NFC phone. It can be easily paired with a NFC enabled Nokia smartphone by just tapping the two devices together to share content. The advanced multipoint technology in Nokia Luna allows users to pair up to two phones at the same time.
“We are excited to launch the new Nokia Luna Bluetooth headset”
said V Ramnath, Director - Sales, Nokia India
. “With a stunning design and an innovative technology like NFC, Nokia Luna features noise isolating in-ear design, adaptive volume adjustment and pop it mechanism. It is a perfect combination of top notch functionality and style, which will appeal to our young consumers.”
The Nokia Luna priced at Rs.4530 is available in five vibrant colours - black, white, fuchsia, green and blue.
1. Colourful, unique, and convenient
2. Store and charge the headset at the same time
3. Helpful voice prompts for pairing, and connection and battery status
4. Connects to your phone automatically when you pick up the headset
5. Just tap it to your compatible NFC phone to pair and connect
6. Up to 8 hours of extended talk time and up to 2 months of standby time when stored in the holder