An autorickshaw showroom on Sohna Road was destroyed in a fire that broke out early Friday morning. No one was injured .
The blaze is believed to have started due to a short-circuit.
Property worth lakhs of rupees, including 10 autorickshaws, was damaged.
It took eight fire tenders more than two hours to douse the fire.
The police said the fire started from one corner of the showroom on the ground floor around 7.15am and spread in no time.
The fire department was informed about the blaze around 7.25am.
Ten fire tenders were rushed to the spot, of which eight were pressed into service, officials from the department said.
“The flames were doused in half an hour. But it took more than two hours to put out the fire completely,” said a fire department official.