Blaze in Sector 23 house, none injured | gurgaon | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Apr 30, 2017-Sunday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Blaze in Sector 23 house, none injured

A fire broke out in a house in Sector 23 here when an inverter exploded on Friday afternoon. However, no one was injured in the blaze.

gurgaon Updated: Jun 30, 2012 00:43 IST
HT Correspondent

A fire broke out in a house in Sector 23 here when an inverter exploded on Friday afternoon. However, no one was injured in the blaze.

An advocate, who was parking his car in the neighbourhood, called up the police when he noticed fumes coming out of the house. Dr Priya Ranjan, the owner of the house, was taking the afternoon nap when the incident took place. Fire brigade teams rushed to the spot and doused the blaze well in time, said a house member. All the occupants of the house were evacuated by the police. ACP Ashok Bakshi himself rushed to the house and helped in rescuing the occupants — the house owner, his wife, daughter-in-law and his three-year-old granddaughter.

Is Your Couch Making You Cough?
Promotional Feature