Unhappy with amenities, file a case | gurgaon | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Dec 04, 2016-Sunday
New Delhi
  • Humidity
  • Wind

Unhappy with amenities, file a case

gurgaon Updated: Jan 18, 2012 00:35 IST
Hindustan Times
Highlight Story

If repeated requests to repair the road in your locality are falling on deaf ears, you could file a case with the SDM concerned.

In a meeting of the District Road Safety Committee on Monday, PC Meena, DC, said persons can file a case in the court of the SDM concerned. The official will then issue a 'conditional order', asking the agency to complete work within the time frame. If the agency fails to deliver, the SDM can issue an ‘absolute order’ and an FIR can be lodged.