What music motivates US First Lady to stay fit? Everything from Stevie Wonder to J Lo, according to Women's Health magazine, which shared Michelle Obama's workout playlist on Wednesday.
As the force behind a childhood-obesity-fighting program in the US called "Let's Move," Obama says the following tunes motivate her to practice what she preaches:
1. Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) - Stevie Wonder
2. Move Your Body - Beyoncé
3. Tightrope - Janelle Monae
4. Love Song - Sara Bareilles
5. Unbreakable - Michael Jackson
6. Whip My Hair - Willow Smith
7. I Was Here - Beyoncé
8. Treat 'Em Right - Chubb Rock
9. Thank You - Ledisi
10. Get Right - Jennifer Lopez
Or download the playlist from iTunes.