Wellness expert Leena Mogre gives fitness advice.
Q Hi. I am 26 years old, 5'1 in height and weigh about 54 kgs. I want to reduce my weight to 50 kgs. I suffer from thyroid and use thyronorm 50 mcg daily. Also, my breast size is 36 and I wanted to reduce that too. I do not eat fast-food or stuff that is fried. Do advice a diet plan.
A Hi , Soni I can understand your problem but their some areas where women can’t put on fat and breast is one of them. But you can reduce your weight with diet and exercise so you may join a gym to help you achieve desired results. For dietary needs, you can follow this:
* Early morning (7 am): A fruit + a glass of skim milk.
* Breakfast (10 am): Oats (4 tbsp)/ Wheat flakes/ museli (6 tbsp) in skim milk / a bowl of dalia, upma or poha.
* Lunch (1 pm): 2 dry roti + a bowl green veggies + a salad bowl + dal + skim curd +100 gm skim paneer/ soya paneer.
* Snacks (5 pm): 1 khakara/ two digestive buiscuits/ dry bhel + curd/ butter milk/ tea.
* Dinner (8.30 pm): One dry roti + 1 bowl green veg + salad bowl + dal + 100 gm skim paneer/ soya paneer.
Consume 3-4 liters of water a day and do not use more than two tsp per day. Also add flaxseed powder 1 tbsp after your lunch and dinner. And continue with your medicines.
Q Hello, I am 16 and I weigh 75kgs. My height is 5.9. Please suggest a good vegetarian diet plan for me.
A Hi, Kunal. According to your height, your weight is not too much. But you can reduce 2-3 kg, which is not so hard. You can also start exercising or hit the gym for a better physique. Here is a diet plan for you.
* Early morning (7 am): A fruit + glass of skim milk.
* Breakfast (10am): Oats (4 tbsp)/ Wheat flakes/ museli (6 tbsp) in skim milk /bowl of dalia, upma or poha.
* Lunch (1 pm): 2 dry roti + 1 bowl green veg+salad+1 bowl dal +skim curd +100 gm skim paneer/soya.
* Snacks (5 pm): A khakara/ two digestive buiscuits/ dry bhel + curd/ butter milk/ tea.
* Dinner (8.30 pm): Dry roti+green veg dal+ salad+ 100 gm skim paneer/ soya. Consume 3-4 liters of water and less oil. Add 1 tbsp of Flaxseed powder after lunch and dinner.