Jim Carrey out of Dumb and Dumber sequel

  • IANS, Los Angeles
  • |
  • Updated: Jun 22, 2012 17:31 IST

Actor Jim Carrey has pulled out of the sequel of 1994 movie Dumb and Dumber.

Farrelly Brothers had said earlier this year that they were working on a sequel to Dumb and Dumber, and both the actors Carrey and Jeff Daniels were on board. However, Carrey has now opted out of the movie.

A representative for Carrey told Entertainment Tonight that the actor was increasingly frustrated by Warner Bros and New Line's lack of interest in Dumb and Dumber To, and was tired of the hold up.

"I would have thought Dumb and Dumber To was a no-brainer. After all, it's implied in the title," said Carrey.

 

also read

Harry Potter spinoff gains momentum, conjures up a shortlist of actors

blog comments powered by Disqus