Tom Cruise’s daughter Suri Cruise has topped the list of the twenty most influential celebrity children, while David and Victoria Becham’s toddler Harper Beckham came at second place.
The two celebrity daughters were rated in a Daily Beast poll that measured both likeability and media coverage.
Also high on the list were Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s five year old daughter, Shiloh and Jennifer Lopez’s three-year-old son, Max Anthony. Kourtney Kardashian’s efforts appear to have paid off as her son Mason Disick placed fifth in the list.
The top ten was rounded out by Britney Spears’ son, Jayden Federline, five. It is surprising to see that in several cases, one sibling has placed far higher than another.
Age certainly doesn’t seem to play a role, as Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony’s son, Max has come in at number four while his twin sister, Emme Anthony is at number seventeen.
Shiloh places third, while sisters Vivienne and Zahara are at 8th and 11th place respectively, the Daily Mail reported.
Son of Gwyneth Paltrow and singer Chris Martin, Moses Martin is rarely photographed so his position is at twentieth, whereas elder sister, Apple who like her brother seldom appears in the press, didn’t make the list.
Others who featured instead of their siblings were Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards’ daughter Lola, and Harper and Cruz Beckham whose brothers Brooklyn and Romeo were nowhere to be seen.
The Top 20 Most Influential kids of stars:
1. Suri Cruise (Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes)
2. Harper Seven Beckham (David and Victoria Beckham)
3. Shiloh Jolie-Pitt (Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie)
4. Max Anthony (Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez)
5. Mason Disick (Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian)
6. Honor Marie Warren (Cash Warren and Jessica Alba)
7. Cruz David Beckham (David and Victoria Beckham)
8. Vivienne Jolie-Pitt (Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie)
9. Violet Anne Affleck (Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner)
10. Jayden Federline (Kevin Federline and Britney Spears)
11. Zahara Jolie-Pitt (Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie)
12. Flynn Bloom (Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr)
13. Haven Garner Warren (Cash Warren and Jessica Alba)
14. Charlotte Grace Prinze (Freddie Prinze Jr and Sarah Michelle Gellar)
15. Nahla Aubry (Gabriel Aubry and Halle Berry)
16. Leonardo Bardem (Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz)
17. Emme Anthony (Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez)
18. Lola Sheen (Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards)
19. Valentina Paloma Pinault (François-Henri Pinault and Salma Hayek)
20. Moses Martin (Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow)