An 83-year-old man was among two people jailed for life by a court on Wednesday for conspiring in the 1993 serial blasts in Mumbai which killed 257 people.
Six people were jailed for between five and 10 years and fined for their role in India's worst bomb attacks, bringing to 51 the total number of those sentenced so far, including policemen and customs officials.
The 51 have been punished with varying jail terms and fines for crimes including helping in the transport and concealment of arms and ammunition as well as conspiracy.
The anti-terrorism court last year found 100 people guilty in the attacks that police blame on India's most wanted man, Dawood Ibrahim. They say Ibrahim, a Muslim, ordered the bombings to avenge the razing of an ancient mosque by Hindu mobs in 1992.
Judge PD Kode said 83-year-old Dawood Phanse helped plan the attacks and his confession had implicated Ibrahim in the bombings.
The second person jailed for life, Muzzamil Kadri, was also found guilty of conspiracy as well as concealment of arms. Police said Kadri is in his 40s and was a small-time criminal involved in smuggling.