Advertisement

HindustanTimes Tue,02 Sep 2014

Maharashtra: 100 students suffer food poisoning

PTI  Jalgaon, July 29, 2013
First Published: 09:10 IST(29/7/2013) | Last Updated: 09:12 IST(29/7/2013)

As many as 100 students ofthe government girls' residential school at Shegaon in Buldhana district have been admitted to a hospital after they complained of food poisoning, official sources said.

Advertisement

The incident occurred after girls of the government residential school were served dinner at around 8.30 pm on Sunday night, they said.

The girls complained of severe pain and were rushed to Shegaon governmental hospital, health authorities at the hospital said.


Advertisement
more from India

BJP legislator demands dress code for men on Goa beaches

A senior Goa BJP legislator on Tuesday demanded dress code for men on the beaches.

He said majority of those with such (shabby) attire are domestic tourists who arrive in the state in a jeep, don't book any hotel to stay and venture on the beaches in their undergarments creating nuisance for women.

Advertisement
Most Popular
Advertisement
Advertisement
Copyright © 2014 HT Media Limited. All Rights Reserved