One of the Muzaffarnagar riots gang-rape victim has received a threat call demanding withdrawal of the case against him, police said on Thursday.
According to a social worker, Haji Man Ali, the threat call was received yesterday by the victim's husband in Phugana village here, demanding withdrawal of the case, police said.
He has sent a complaint in this regard to the state government for action against the accused but no arrest has been made so far.
A local court has issued arrest warrants against 22 accused in connection with five gang-rape cases and directed the police to arrest them but no one has been arrested so far.
Over 60 people were killed and thousands left homeless during the riots in Muzaffarnagar and adjoining areas in September.