Rain brings winter chill to Delhi
A 23-year-old student from Mansi Vihar area of Raj Nagar in Ghaziabad died due to dengue at a private hospital in Noida. However, Ghaziabad chief medical officer (CMO) did not confirm it as a dengue death. Akash Deep Sharma died Sunday morning.
His family also claimed that Sharma was suffering from dengue. The death-certificate, signed by the medical-officer of the Noida hospital, stated that the immediate cause of death was due to “refractory hemorrhage shock.”Sharma’s father Magan Vir said his son had reported weakness and blood in stools.