Advertisement

HindustanTimes Mon,21 Apr 2014

Teenager dies of electrocution in Kashmir

PTI  Srinagar, February 02, 2013
First Published: 16:20 IST(2/2/2013) | Last Updated: 16:21 IST(2/2/2013)

A teenager was electrocuted aftercoming in contact with a live wire in Budgam district of central Kashmir, police said.

Advertisement

Mohammad Umar Sheikh, 17, accidentally came in contact with the high tension electricity supply line last evening at his Kanir-Chadoora residence, a police spokesman said.

He added that the boy died on-the-spot and his body was handed over to the next of kin after completion of legal formalities.

Advertisement
Copyright © 2014 HT Media Limited. All Rights Reserved