Twenty-five houses were completely gutted in an accidental fire in Doda district and property worth several lakhs have been destroyed, officials said on Thursday.
However, there is no loss of life or injury.
The fire started accidentally from one house on Wednesday and spread to other houses in Nowgam village, officials said.
The fire continued till Wednesday night completely gutting 25 houses, they said.
Authorities are trying to assess the loss in the fire and also would be providing help to the affected families, they added.