4 Indians die from gas poisoning in Italy | india | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
May 28, 2017-Sunday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

4 Indians die from gas poisoning in Italy

The four, who worked in a farm near the city of Piacenza, died in a room whose windows had been sealed in a bid to keep warm.

india Updated: Jan 29, 2007 02:39 IST

Four Indian men died on Monday in northern Italy from carbon monoxide poisoning produced by a heater, police said.

The four, who worked in a farm near the city of Piacenza, died in a room whose windows had been sealed in a bid to keep warm, police said.