Nearly fifty members of a marriage party were hospitalised of suspected food poisoning in Aknoor's Mawa belt, 39 kms from here, official sources said.
Bridgegroom Devraj along with marriage party went to Mili village last night. After having dinner, nearly 50 members of the party complained of stomach pain and started vomiting, they said, adding they were admitted to a hospital in Akhnoor.
Three persons, including a three-year-old child whose condition was critical, were referred to government medical college hospital in Jammu for treatment, they said.
Around 30 of them have been discharged from the hospital after giving them first aid, they said.