1. You feel deeply offended when someone does not 'LIKE' your Facebook status- You think all day trying to come up with something cool to say and finally when you post it on your fb wall and no one likes it you start acting like a total NOOB.
2. Refuse to take part in an anti-corruption campaign unless it has an online social profile like an fb wall or a twitter account - Take this a step further and individually check out all those people who 'LIKED' Anna Hazare's anti corruption movement on facebook and then see if those same people showed up at the Ramlila Maidan to support Anna's fast and if the numbers don't tally then sue all the people who only liked the movement on fb but didn't actually show up.
3. Create bogus social networking accounts just to check to see if your girlfriend/ boyfriend is cheating on you with another partner by cross referencing his/her fb relationship status with profiles on Orkut, Myspace and other sites.
4. Get into a relationship only so that you can change your relationship status from 'Single' to 'Is In a Relationship' on your social page. Similarly, eagerly look forward to getting divorced so that you can change your relationship state from 'Married' to'Divorced'.
5. Describe Shahid Kapoor and Genelia D'Souza as "Close Personal Buddies" to friends just because they replied to one of your tweets. Show up at a celeb's home and argue with the security guards demanding to be allowed to meet them and explain that you "Know" them very well because you follow them on twitter.
6. Encounter a person on twitter and then comprehensively dig out stuff about them by checking their Wikipedia page, then finding out where they work by reading their linkedin profile, then going on facebook to look at their photos, googling their name a million times, checking Orkut to gauge their general online behavior, finally youtubing them to see if there are any videos featuring them doing some crazy s**t! And if that's not enough adding them on Google+ under a special circle called ' People I have met on twitter but now want to be facebook friends with because their YouTube videos make them look interesting'.
7. Finally, you focus all your efforts into creating a single super social site based on Wikipedia, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Google and MySpace Called MYGOOGLEFACETWEETUBEWIKI.COM
The Fake Jhunjhunwala is the parody writer of the popular blog 'The Secret Journal Of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala'. He likes counting money. He is a big fan of Samosas, Ice Cream, Pav Bhaji, Pizza, Garlic Bread and Beer.
His hobbies include playing Super Mario, Stalking Hot Babes and Watching B-Grade films to intensively investigate any censor board violations. He also watches Cricket and worships Sachin Tendulkar as much as he worships himself. Read more from him at http://www.rakeshjhunjhunwala.in/
He can also be found on twitter usually ranting about Uday Chopra, The Universe and everything in between at http://twitter.com/Jhunjhunwala
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch