Celebs' beauty secrets revealed!
You think celebrities' beauty secrets are out of reach? Here are some simple tips to get the wavy hairdo Sarah Jessica Parker has been sporting recently or tone up your legs like Jennifer Aniston.india Updated: Mar 25, 2010 14:52 IST
Whether you're meeting the parents or going for an important job interview: there are situations in life where a prominent tattoo just doesn't seem appropriate. Ever wondered how Angelina Jolie gets rid of hers for raunchy movie scenes? Apparently, the actress's secret is Cover FX, a full-coverage foundation that comes in 30 shades and hides everything from acne to birthmarks - and tattoos. Priced at $42, the product is available online.
Get great hair while you sleep
According to hairboutique.com, getting the laid-back, wavy hairstyle Sarah Jessica Parker has been sporting recently is easy.
1. Cleanse hair as you normally would with your regular products.
2. Apply a rinse out conditioner.
3. Finish with a cool/cold water rinse.
4. Towel blot.
5. Apply leave-in conditioner.
6. Detangle hair gently from the ends up to the roots.
7. Create desired part and/or fringe sections and arrange hair the way you normally wear it.
8. Allowing for where you wish to create waves, separate strands into individual sections.
9. Gently twist hair into a clockwise direction until the hair is completely twisted. Keep in mind the tighter you twist, the tighter the resulting waves.
10. Tuck the end of the twisted strand under at the base of the twist.
11. Secure the end of each twisted section by tying a knot made of rag strips or secure with hair friendly elastics.
12. Go to bed and allow hair to set into waves.
13. The next morning carefully untie the strips or remove the elastics.
14. Use fingers to pick out waves and arrange as desired.
Tone up like Jennifer
Jennifer Anistons's yoga trainer, Mandy Ingber shares her routine for great legs.
1. Tone your legs with 30-60 minutes of cardio 3 times a week (running, cycling or walking)
2. Strengthen your thighs with the temple pose, a yoga squat, hold for 30 seconds and then do 8 mini squat thrusts.
3. Tone your calves by lifting yourself on your tippy toes 8 times, followed by 8 more quickie pulses.