Curfew in this riot-hit town continued for the fourth day on Wednesday with no reports of fresh incidents of violence, police said.
The curfew was imposed on Sunday after riots left four people dead. However, the situation is well under control, they said.
So far, the death toll in the communal violence has risen to seven after three more people died in separate incidents till last night, police and hospital sources said.
A total of 165 were injured in separate incidents till Tuesday. Currently 17 people, two of them in critical condition, are undergoing treatment in the Dhule civil hospital, civil surgeon T K Khot said.
Clashes broke out in the town when some people, belonging to a particular community, allegedly tore off banners of Hindu Rakshan Samiti, which appeal to people to attend a meeting.
Police have arrested 200 people and recovered swords, acid and petrol bombs from them.
Shoot-at-sight orders are in place to prevent any further flare-up in the trouble-torn areas, police said.
Dhule has witnessed communal riots for the first time since 1993, when the town was affected by violence in the wake of Babri Masjid demolition.
Meanwhile, Union Minister for Home Sriprakash Jaiswal will make an on-the-spot study of the situation arising out of communal clashes in the town, a Home Ministry spokesman said.
Jaiswal, during his visit on Wednesday, will review the situation at the meeting with senior district officials, he added.