Easy home remedies to beautiful hands and feet.
1) After removing nailpaint, soak your feet in hot water for 5-10 mins.
2) Cut your nails according to the length you like. Round-shaped nails are most easy to do at home. Shape your nails using a nail filer.
3) Use a pumice stone to soften the soles and heels of your feet.
4) Push the cuticles on your toes back, using the flat end of a cuticle pusher.
5) Now pat dry your feet using a foot filer around the heel and ball and remove the dead skin.
6) Now use a good foot cream or olive oil and massage your feet.
7)Apply a clear base coat of nailpaint on each nail.
1) Remove old nail polish. Trim and shape your nails with a nail filer.
2) Soften the cuticles by immersing your hands in a mixture of luke warm water, liquid soap and antiseptic for five minutes.
3) Use a cuticle pusher to gently push back each nail.
4) Using an orange wood stick to remove the dirt from under your nails.
5) Dry your hands with a warm towel and massage with olive oil.
Inputs by Naina Arora, beauty expert